A bite it is usually the consequence of a prick or one stitch which is done with something that has a very thin tip. The most common use of the concept is associated with the marks left by the insects or other animals that have sting when they attack or bite another being.
For example: “I got a bite in my leg, but I don't know what bug could have bitten me”, “My son has a face full of mosquito bites”, "The guide recommended that we take repellent to the excursion, to avoid possible bites of spiders and other insects".
For a sting to exist, therefore, there must be a being that causes it. The stinger is a body region or a organ which usually houses poison. By digging into the body of a person or an animal, the poison comes out of the sting and enters the other organism. Due to the action of the stinger and the reaction of the skin to the venom, there is a spot and swelling that characterize the bites.
The characteristics of each sting depend on the animal that produces it. It is common for bites to cause itch or pruritus , sensations that make the victim want to scratch to find relief. The sting can also cause burning and, in some cases, even pain.
In the most frequent cases, the bite disappears with the passing of the days, also eliminating the inconvenience it causes. It is possible, however, to apply some dermatological cream over the bite to contribute to its healing.
Most dangerous bites
Below are the characteristics of some of the most bites dangerous of the planet, defined according to the species that produces it:
* scorpion : This animal, also known as scorpion, is an arthropod (being invertebrate that has an exoskeleton and articulated appendages) and is found in warm countries. It has a minimum length of 6 cm and a maximum of 15 cm and its powerful poisonous stinger is at the end of its tail. Scorpion sting can generate high fevers, but also induce a coma and cause death ;
* brown recluse spider : after the well-known and feared black widow, the brown recluse is the spider that represents the greatest danger to our species. At first glance, its loin resembles the shape of a violin, although its resemblance to the beauty of that instrument comes up there. It can be found mainly in the United States and its sting is so severe that it may necessitate the amputation of the zone affected, as it removes skin cells;
* black widow spider : As mentioned in the previous point, no spider surpasses the black widow when it comes to putting the Health of the human being, although it is worth mentioning that this only happens with females. Its sting has a poison 15 times more powerful than that of the rattlesnake and its fangs are capable of piercing our skin. It has a black body and abdomen (whose shape resembles that of an hourglass) red. It usually lives in dark places and in temperate climates;
* sea snake : It is the most poisonous snake on the planet and its bite can be lethal. To inject your poison , bites his victim. As if this were not enough to fear approaching the sea, this species can be found in all the seas of the world;
* stone fish : continuing with the marine species that can kill a human being, it is time to talk about the stone fish, the most poisonous known. The spikes on its dorsal fin contain glands with venom and, thanks to its rock appearance, can easily be ignored and stepped on by a person. The few who manage to survive their passive attack must endure a wound for several months.