Juice It is a term that made a long etymological journey to reach our language . Its origin is in the Greek language and from there it went to Arabic as zūm. Then, in Hispanic Arabic, he became zum.
It is called juice juice that you get at squeeze , crush or crumble a fruit , a flower or one sheet . It is, therefore, a liquid . For example: “I like breakfast orange juice with some cereal cookies”, "Before serving the fish, you can sprinkle with lemon juice and add some spices", “My uncle usually drinks tomato juice, but I don't like it”.
Typically, the juice is obtained from some mechanism of Pressure . However, different previous processes can be developed, such as cooking. But the juice is what is achieved by pressing the product in a certain way.
The juices are highly valued by the vitamins which provide. It is important to keep in mind that these vitamins are being lost with the weather : That is why it is best to drink the juice as soon as the fruit has been squeezed. At the household level, the squeezing process can develop manually , with a squeezer or through a processing machine or blender .
Certain fruits, such as grapefruit and the oranges , can be squeezed with great ease, offering abundant juice quickly. Others, such as pears and the apples , are harder and the help of a machine to extract the juice.
Beyond fresh juice, you can buy juice marketed in cardboard packaging or in bottles . To these juices various substances are added to favor their conservation and to improve the aroma and the colour .
Orange Juice Benefits
It is known that nature offers us endless healing properties in its plants, flowers and fruits, which is enough to have a varied and balanced vegetarian diet to enjoy a Health of iron. Before spending large sums on medications that often bring us more problems than they solve, it is important to find out about the benefits of natural products.
Orange is a relatively inexpensive fruit and extracting its juice is very simple, especially if we have a juicer. In other words, it is not a product that few people can access; however, it has a large number of Benefits for our health, such as the following:
* collaborates with the regulation of the functioning of the digestive system, as indicated by certain studies focused on the effects of orange juice in the stomach;
* It is used to treat cases of gastroduodenal ulcers and gastritis, especially if patients consume the juice between meals, as this reduces the excess of acidity in the stomach;
* For people with liver problems, orange juice can be a great complement to avoid phenomena such as food fermentation, bloating and indigestion;
* helps clean the blood, thanks to its important properties alkalizing agents In other words, it serves to improve the dissolution of acids, and this prevents kidney stones from forming;
* Orange juice is also beneficial for arthritis or gout patients, which occurs when uric acid is located in the joints and can cause unbearable pain;
* collaborate with the regulation of the excess sugar typical of type II diabetes, largely thanks to its diuretic properties. Vitamin C, which is abundant in orange juice, is also a great help against this disease, especially to cope with potential infections, vision problems or poor healing.