Saving is the save action (save money for the future, reserve part of the ordinary expense or avoid a higher expense or consumption) and the thing that is saved. Saving, therefore, is the difference that exists in disposable income and expenditure incurred .
For example: "If we want to buy a car, we have to save about three hundred dollars a month for two years", "My grandfather always said that saving is the basis of fortune", “When I am lucky in business, I dedicate myself to saving: that way, I am prepared for the future in case the situation worsens”, "With government policies, saving is an endangered species".
If a man He earns a thousand pesos a month and spends eight hundred in the same period, his savings will be two hundred pesos. Said money can be kept as a safeguard against unforeseen expenses that may occur in the future or in order to realize a greater expense (which requires more than one month of savings).
It is very important to establish that there is what is known as a savings bank. Basically this is an establishment that has as a clear objective to proceed to save what are the savings of ordinary citizens who request it, their customers, while granting them an interest in it.
At any time, and especially in times of crisis, it is necessary to save, which is also called "tightening the belt." Therefore, a series of tips that are of great interest such as the following must be followed:
• It is necessary to avoid compulsive purchases. You just have to acquire what is really needed.
• You have to thoroughly analyze the prices of supermarkets to see which one offers the best products and discounts.
• The second-hand market must also be kept in mind as it offers very interesting articles.
• When buying clothes you can opt for wholesale companies, which provide more affordable prices.
• Reduce unnecessary expenses per month.
• Get a mobile phone rate that is cheaper and also meets your needs.
These are some of the tips that are used to save money, something that can also be done by carrying out what is energy saving, that is, a reduction in the electricity bill. This can be reduced by following recommendations such as:
• Turn off those devices that are on and not being used.
• Do not put appliances, such as dishwashers and washing machines, at half load.
• Bet on having the air conditioning and heating at the recommended temperatures.
Saving can be classified in various ways. He private savings is that obtained by Business that do not belong to State and for families in general. In the first case, it is about the company's profit minus dividends and can be used for investments. In the family case, saving is the family's income less consumption expenses.
He public savings Instead, it is done by the State. The income is obtained through taxes, state enterprises, etc., while the expenditure is made in hospitals, schools, roads and public works in general. If the State saves, we are facing a surplus situation (income exceeds expenses); in the opposite case, there is talk of a deficit (income is insufficient to meet public expenditures).