Death It is a term derived from Latin decessus. The concept refers to the death of a person. For example: "The doctor reported that the death of the singer occurred at three in the morning", "Sadness over the death of the legendary French actor", “The police investigate the causes of the death of a young man whose body appeared on the river bank”.
The idea of death has several synonyms, such as death , death and expiration . These notions refer to the end of the lifetime as a result of the impossibility of maintaining homeostasis. The permanent interruption of systemic functions, including brain functions, causes death.
If the death is caused by a disease or as a result of the old age , It is said to be natural . Also the death may be due to induced causes : a murder , a accident , a suicide , etc. It is always important to determine what is the cause of a death since that information could indicate if a crime existed. Suppose an old man is found dead in his home: he may have died naturally from a heart attack or been poisoned, to name two possibilities.
Deaths give rise to various rituals which vary according to each culture . Usually some kind of farewell or homage is given to the deceased individual, which is carried out in the presence of his body. Then the remains can be deposited in a cemetery or incinerated.
Some people believe that death marks the end of existence ; others, on the other hand, argue that there is a "lifetime" beyond death, in another dimension or plane. There are also those who have faith in the reincarnation : in this case, the deceased subject could return to this world but in another body .
It is known by the name of Death insurance to the multi-risk coverage that gives the person who hires it the peace of mind of knowing that after their death their relatives will continue to receive the Benefits . It should be noted that this type of insurance exists since the early twentieth century and guarantees a series of services that may be essential for customers.
Although almost no one likes to get ahead of the day of her death or to think about what will happen to her family if she can no longer be with her to protect her, since it is an inevitable fact it is better to prepare by contracting death insurance , which is intended to cover the needs emotional and material of the relatives, adjusting to the particular case of each one.
Let's look at some of the guarantees offered by death insurance, although there are several types depending on the insurance company and the country of origin:
* depending on the local customs and the client, it covers the burial or incineration and the funeral services, in the client's place of preference;
* the management of the burial service in the cemetery chosen by the insured;
* covers the extraordinary expenses that the family has to face to hire doctors and nurses, or lawyers to receive legal advice and process the typical documents of these situations so difficult to cope with;
* Since many times the death of a family member can lead to a period of depression or some other psychological problem, this insurance also includes the therapy , both in person and by phone or other means of communication;
* Although this is not of interest to all families, death insurance usually includes the service of DNA conservation of the deceased;
* If the policy is very complete, it can cover all health expenses and, if necessary, the adequacy of the home.